It's Gonna Make Sense

Monday, March 10, 2014Unknown

I'm on the floor
Counting one minute more
No one to break the silence

Staring into the night
All alone but that's alright
It's the feeling deep inside I don't like

Thought she can run away
In a nightmare where the question is how to survive
Because of her stayin' here makes her suffered
Even so, who's to care.
It’s difficult to hold the line.
Act like a man.
Whilst pleases hopes to get up
That her staying makes her being even colder.
The feeling of tears is just like the feeling of sweats.
Ain't it fun?

For those cold hearts
Watching the stars satisfies the soul
Just thinking of it makes her feel so cold

Should I close my heart so I don't feel anything?
Would it be a clever thing to do?
And should I stay away from people for a little while?
Should I leave it all behind..

Should I stop dancing on the edge of a knife?
Would it be a clever thing to do?
Should I lock my door should I stop kissing life?
Should I get rid of it..

Let herself try in the future
Not to live in the past
Guess that she was a dreamer
If she thought it could ever last

Slowly walk on down into the night
To see how dreams of people die
They gently fall from windows all around
And crash against the ground like glass
And I'm so sorry I'm so helpless in this angry world

Theres gonna be no single stone
that I didn't turn
There's gonna be no single lesson that I didn't learn

No reason to forget
No reason to regret
No reason to deny
And time for asking why

Watching emotions like a runaway trains, I know I shouldn't miss again.
Never again.

Never wanna let a chance go by
I won't look back or slow the speed
Cuz yes, living is a one way street

I wanna do something right for once in my life
Before it's too late and so I give up the fight(!)
Gonna bury my fears and save a few tears
Because I did something right.
I don’t wanna sit back waiting,
Tomorrow won’t wait for you and I.

In the story they all say this fairytale has gone too far

And so I take a step and dare myself to be free




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form