unforgettable picture

Sunday, June 28, 2015Unknown


Somehow I missed my ustazah2 from kindergarten till primary school. Here's one particular ustazah. Just when I heard of this one of a kind rhythm I'll miss her in definite. She'd taught me a lot things. She treated me just like her own daughter I can say. See ya, when I was in standard 1, she was our ustazah for Al-Quran and some other Islamic subjects. Al-Quran lesson will always be the first lesson to be learned everyday. So almost everyday she'd asked me to read and teach my classmates for that particular pages that we need to learn for each day. She'll wrote some verses on the whiteboard and called my name to stand in front of the class. With a long stretchable pointing pen being provided, I read those verses while pointing and the class follows me. It goes everyday that way. 

Not only that, she'd taught me a lot of..I missed the word..similar to nasyid, but some kind of Islamic dua or whatever it is..I love that really much. She'd taught me every single pages including little things found at the back of the Quran, and most of the duas she taught me to hafaz in rhythm. Obviously it's such an ease for a child to memorize.

And there is other thing. She started to get me participate in various musabaqah, from tilawah, hafazan to hiwar (arabic dialogue). She'd made me the representative for our school from there. Not only that, a Quran recitation slot will always be the opening for an event. Having that said, whenever our school held an event, i'm the one who'll be the reciter. Or else, my senior aka my hafazan partner, Ashraf if im not mistaken, been chosen couple times too. But most of the time I do. Well, could be that he's too busy compared to me since he was in standard 5 I guess while I'm in standard 1. I never ask why. Safe in the knowledge that Allah will always have a reason to put you in any situation. 

These memorable moments continues everyday. Until standard 4, I moved to another school. A new environment I'm adapting with. *maybe I'll continue this chapter on next post insyaAllah. Hihi*
I'm blessed how my fundamental knowledge and skills about Quran and Islam being taught from the base. Besides, she used to improve my Quran recitation and recheck my hafazan while I'm waiting for my dad to pick me up. That's how she is. A gift that me myself cannot even describe with words. 
Keep believing that's how Allah shows His grace and care to us in silence with His own way.
May Allah keeps her in His care and shower her with blessings.

Postscript# Everyone has their own stories and different ways to convey. Some people prefer to put pen to paper rather than moving their own solid tongue. It's a matter of choice. Speak and you forget, write and you will remember. You'll be surpised to count just how many things that He blessed you with. Never neglect those little things. Some things need not to be explained. Teach yourself to be grateful for what He gave to you all this while. Be one of a kind.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form