featured

Old Stance

Sunday, March 22, 2015Unknown

In some way, people may think we are getting colder and weirder every day.
It’s not as what it really seems though. Every person has something which the world knows not.
I used to have a concept of where I stand. But that concept slipped right out of my hands somehow.

 I never thought I would ever feel this low. In spite of gradually getting colder, I could have fallen apart whenever it came across my mind.  No doubt I could ever cry whenever I think about it.
It’s really out of my control. Billions of consolation never ever worked out. It seems like it’s going to heal, but it just actually not.

Do you ever been in a situation in which when you want to have someone to talk with, and when there is, you just do nothing. In fact, you ended up with a feeling like you just don’t actually need them. Isn’t it weird?
Sometimes I wish I can keep having fun to escape the pain. But somehow feeling contented with loneliness is far better for me.
Ain’t it confusing? Well, maybe that’s the best I can say. Restrict and protect me from the future I never dare to imagine.

I’ve learned that we should get a grip of every golden chance that life has to offer. It’s not about greed but just make your life worth trying. It’s your battle to be fought.


Sigh. I should have stop looking fear and get through this life with all that I can take. This can’t be the end. Lord, help me picking up the pieces which I’ve lost all this while. I’m ready to lose what I don’t deserve. I’m entrusting my future in Your hands.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form