One fine day

Saturday, January 10, 2015Unknown

All praises to Allah.

A special thanks to my parents who’ve worked hard to let me further my studies and now I'm a fresh degree student.lol. I’m not one of those who can easily express myself to say thanks to them, because seriously it seems too queer. Words just don’t come easy to me. Instead, I’m hoping my gratitude shown through my actions. It’s nice for those who have lovely-like family where you guys can easily say sweet things, kisses on cheeks, etc. But we are just not that type. We owned our style J

Well, umi ayah;
Forgive me. Often times I did saying harsh things to you. I’m the one who is down-to-earth, stubborn, and whatsoever. It’s just me. Your so-called less-hearted daughter. I love the way you teach us how to be independent, brave, and all the things that made who I am today. Ayah, even though you’re being a mother-like dad, and umi with her calm character, it is just perfect. Your simple word gives big impact. Indeed, there’s lot of things I’ve learnt from you. We didn’t have duty roster in our house, but we do have virtual one. I remembered how I and Abang rushed from school back then just to make sure that our house is clean, no dishes in the sink, no garbage left, done sweeping, done mopping, everything just need to be perfect..

It’s tiring. But that’s just momentarily. Now I learnt that what you’ve done had made us become more discipline. Ain’t this what you meant by real lesson? I got it now. Now that I’ve become more matured, trying to see the unseen.

Umi ayah, ain’t it tiring to earn money for us? I remembered when you first let me worked for part-time after SPM. Though it is just for a few weeks, but I began to feel how hard it is to earn money. How my patience is being tested just to wait for the end of month to get the salary. Still can remember how I’ve gotten into an accident on my first day of working. Luckily, you’re not mad to me dad but I just felt so wrong. The damn expensive Bonia shoe I wore that day, which was actually the one you’ve given to mum as her present long long time ago, got damaged on its soles. I don’t have any black shoes that time for me to wear at work so I just grabbed that Bonia in my drawer. I wore it from home to my workplace without knowing that shoe isn’t designed to wear on streets. That’s how it got scratched on its wooden soles. Then only you started to mad and as usual, I can bear with it. It was clearly my fault. At least I stand for truth, and I do have courage to tell you my wrongdoings. Thanks for that. Now even when I act like one, people thought I am cold. But I talked to myself, this is what you’ve told.

Now that you’ve grown older, but you still with your funny and cheerful character. Both of you are just like a kid, always teasing and disturbing us. It’s fun though.
I really love when you both keep reminiscing our childhood times. You can’t really remember what happened back then, but I do. I didn’t know whether it is because you’re growing older or you’re just too busy back then. After all, it’s okay. I treasured this life.


And often times we said to you that we’re going to send you somewhere when you get older soon. But it isn’t true. You know how sarcastic we are, aren’t you? How can I leave you there when you’ve sacrificed too much things just to feed and cherish us. It is just that I think what if I don’t have the chance to take care of you later. Age is not a parameter. When the time comes, then it will. Would you be alright? Would it be okay? Allah knows the best for us, right? Even if I don’t have the chance, I hope you both know that my love is so true. See my actions not my words. That’s all I hope. Don’t say I’m a good daughter just because I care for you. It is my responsibility. And my deeds cannot even repay what you’ve given to me all this time. All that I hope is may Allah bless us at all time and put you both in His care while I’m away. InsyaAllah. Stay healthy. There’s still a lot I want to spend with you.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form