wasiat orang hidup

Wednesday, September 05, 2012Unknown

Ehem. Alhamdulillah. This sem is awesome . HAHA
funny . spirit giler ! muahaha. but that's not the real thing. adoyai. I don't feel like I'm in heaven. - erh ape nih ? -
So far so good - talking about result ? Alhamdulillah , mumtaz :P LOL
awal gaya macam humble - at the end hancur , HAHA
however, final is just around the corner , struggle lagi -,-
LOL. penat. tapi tak pe. Allah kan ade :) hee
I do believe in Allah :) hopefully , anything that was given to me , made me such grateful person . Aamin.
Allah, please keep my heart within You ,,
umi n ayah ; dearly , nothing is important to me except you both .
I hold myself to fall in* either, because all I wanna do is just to make you proud ,sincerely . Even if now, I'm still running out of time , I'm too afraid I couldn't fulfill my responsibility towards you before the time comes . choice to live my life extended .? no good - hah
well , im hopeless but hoping ,,
apa2pun, during my study here, doa akak untuk umi n ayah tak pernah putus. InsyaAllah. I do care for you :) sincerely . Akan tetapi, if sooner or later , pengakhiran tak seperti yang diharapkan, forgive me, because I've just tried my best dengan masa yang ada nih ..trust me. If Allah perkenankan hajat, Alhamdulillah. If not, Alhamdulillah jugak sebab Allah tahu apa yang lagi baik untuk kita . for sure, I should try my best ! selebihnya, akak serah pada Allah untuk tentukan. InsyaAllah .
Allahu Rabbi , please take care of my beloved umi n ayah .
Umi n ayah , please take a good care of yourselves . I love you till Jannah . 
semoga Allah memakbulkan doa seorang anak terhadap kedua ibubapanya :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form