simple but sincere :)

Sunday, April 01, 2012Unknown


..keep asking what life would be..
how could it be..
mood : blessed :)
ok.
please don't be alarmed my dear..
setiap yg terjadi tu pasti ada hikmah kan ? :))
be tough girl ~
I keep on saying that to you right..
Now that you're losing hope and there's nothing else to show
For all the days that you spent
Carry away from home
Some things they'll never know 

and you had to let them go
you're sitting all alone
feeling empty.
you can feel the pressure

it's getting closer now
you're better off without them ~


*huuhuu..jahatnye aku:))*
erm takpe2..the decision is on your hand bell ~ hu


just ;
I do have something to say..
 Dear Amyra ;
 + s0rry for keep on saying this .. but please .. don't ever be alarmed when something bad
   happen to you..
 + Promise me , that you'll keep on going even how hard it is..
 + Always make people see your smiles , not your tears .
 + Be a tough girl as I wanted you to be before , bell ! 
 + Gain your strength immediately ! Don't ever let people bring you down .

 I wish you could do this for me as I can't lend my shoulder right for you there ,
 promise me .
                                                                    
                                                                                           just me ;
                                                                                             keyLa

Fathin A'mirah ;
there's someone misses you over here :)
I''ll wait you till jannah . InsyaAllah.
thanx a lot for this bestfriendship :)


like this :)
ALL ABOUT US :) hee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form